Sorry I've Been MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
Sorry I haven't been aruond more, but we've had one illness after another in our house! Poor Sofia got over her UTI, but then I got bronchitis, and now she has a nasty cold. What a first month of parenthood! We're hanging in there but don't have many free moments (or hands) to do much more than care for poor Sofie. Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be back as soon as I can and hope you're all well. My days just aren't the same without you all--I miss my DC family so much!:flowers:

pa mommy, great to hear from you!!!

sorry to hear of sofie's illness. you all will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery and smoother sailing ahead.
believe me, i know what you're going thru. my son has had rsv, pneumonia, and stomach viruses one after the other for the last 20 months. he's even had a cold now for the last week. it wears you out, but your love for her will carry you through.
hang in there, and trust your instincts above all else. you'll all be fine, and healthy and happy in no time.

Hi PA!

Good to see you, and no worries. The way I see it, you should never have to apologize for attending to your family! (Neglecting it, yes. Taking care of it, never!)

Hope everyone feels better soon so you can all enjoy the holidays!

John

:flowers: I'm sorry things have been hectic. Prayers going up for Sofie.....she's so precious. Stay strong and get rest when she's resting.

Hi PA. We've missed you but understand 100%.
Take care of YOU and that pretty pretty baby.
We'll all be right here when things slow down.

I'm sorry that your Sophia and you have been so sick, PA! Take care and rest and get back to normal. Until then, we'll be waiting. We've missed you!!

Ooooh poor things!! Now don't you worry and take good care of yourself and loved ones, and make sure everyone is healthy again and ready for Sofia's first beautiful christmas, that's the most important thing!! Take care and we will be right here when you are ready to come back!!
img_201898_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg

hugs to you guys, PA!

BTW, the baby's name is adorable!

Last edited:
Take care of yourself and the family. We miss you when you aren't on here but we understand.
Marge

Back
Top Bottom