New from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melissaw

Assistant Cook
Just want to make a quick intro. I found this site this morning and already love it! I am especially interested in international cuisine (any kind) so I was thrilled to find the Ethnic Cooking section with so many

I like to cook, bake, and of course, eat! I get lots of practice cooking for my four children and husband. They are appreciative of just about anything I put in front of them. :)

That's about it. I'm off to explore some more!

Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to DC from one of the resident goofballs! :wacko:

Some of us can be pretty silly at times, but there are a bunch of great folks here who can help with all things food and drink!

John

welcome melissaw. hope you have fun and learn as much as i have, what are your favorite ethnicities, culinarily speaking?

Ciao Melissa and nice to meet you!! I hope you will have lots of fun with us, I live in Rome Italy, so if you are interested in Italian food, I hope I will be able to help you!!:chef:

Welcome!
We're glad you're here. Hope you get as much enjoyment from
the group as I do.

Hi Melissaw, Welcome, You've found a wonderful place to visit, chat and share and collect recipes..Everyone is great here.

kadesma:)

Welcome To Your New Home Melissa , Grab You a Cup of Mississippi Mud
1.gif
, Sit on down , Chew the fat with Us a Spell. Welcome Home !

6.gif
2.gif
2.gif
8.gif
7.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!! I've had a blast looking through looking through various old posts. There is a LOT to read, lol.

Buckytom, right now I'm in an Asian food phase. I've been experimenting with some Thai but Japanese is my first love. However, I noticed some great places that I've never thought to try food from, such as Cuba! I feel this food obsession expanding. :chef:

Urmaniac13, you have no idea how excited I am to find a source for *authentic* Italian food! :w00t2:

I'm looking forward to learning lots from you all!

Hi Melissa, a big warm welcome to DC! :chef:

What sort of ethnic cuisines in particular are you interested in? We have such a wonderful group of people here from all corners of the globe, and some of neatest recipes and ideas spring up in the ethnic food section.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom