Do me this one Thing, Please !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
This old world has a lot of pain in it at times, but this time Lets turn the tide on it, Find just one person and really Listen to them for a few minutes, watch the pain dissipate from their eyes,:cry: when you are done, give them a Hug.:winkiss: Go about your life, Thank You for Taking the time to Cheer up my Sister or Brother :flowers: and taking time to smell the "Roses", thorns and all, Have a "MAIDRITE DAY" :cool:

James, you are one alright guy!! Done!! Today, I talked to a friend of mine who recently injured her eye. So, she told me everything that happened and I listened patiently until she finished. I felt bad for her. An eye injury is a serious matter. Luckily, the eye will be fine once the swelling and pain goes away. I couldn't see her face, but I could tell she felt better after talking about it.

I was taught to say please and thank you and I passed those lessons on to my children.

My smile is free, I give it away everyday. You'll never know when your smile will brighten the day of someone who really needs it. My Koapaka likes to give out smiles also.
:)

img_203590_0_774053d48dee470fc9d31e0c2bf0f307.jpg

What a very nice thing to start. I'll try to remember that. I've been so swamped with my grandaughter's problems, I've hardly noticed anyone else.I will certainly think about your post and do something about it.

This is the real Christmas spirit James, the christmas spirit that we should carry about within ourselves throughout the year. That will make everyone a bit merrier. Thanks for the wonderful message, bless you!!

And thanks for that radiating smile, Koapaka, you made my day!!:) :heart:

img_203613_0_980a423941e44829a05a447d2bb6af5f.gif

Ahh James, you've done it again:) Stop, think, SMILE, that's what we all need to do...I've been so busy with the kids, my mom, shopping, baking, that I've forgotten to look up and give a warm greeting to people..I did that today after reading your post..Know what? That person hugged me!! I hugged back and the day just seemed to sparkle!! Thank you James...
kadesma:)

Mr. James what could we do without you! Check two sibs needed it.

Cameron

I am so proud of my sweetie--I'm glad he started this. Don't tell James that I told you all this :angel: but everything you see on here from him is the real James. He is truly one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met.

:) Barbara

Lucky Lady Barbara L! Lucky Lady! My older brother (soon to be known as TXguy as soon as we get his account working) is the sweetest guy too! The only way to get his temper flared is to mess up his stuff or bug him.

Cameron

I can't wait to meet your brother! James is the same way--the only way to get him angry is to mess with me, our daughters, or my best friend Christi (who is also his good friend).

:) Barbara

Well first he forgot his password, now they sent him a new one and it's working he just needs to get on here which will probably be tomorrow!

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom