Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Today's Menu (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/)
-   -   Whats for dinner December 16? (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/whats-for-dinner-december-16-a-17523.html)

amber 12-16-2005 03:41 PM

Whats for dinner December 16?

I usually get take out, but since the weather is bad, I went to the grocery store early and bought a rotisserie chicken, and I'm making potatoe pancakes and broccoli to go with it.

SizzlininIN 12-16-2005 04:43 PM

Not sure! We have to do some more Christmas shopping so we'll grab a bite out somewhere. Probably steak.

Alix 12-16-2005 05:04 PM

Leftover night here. And then movie night with lots of popcorn later. Mmmmm!

Ken 12-16-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alix
Leftover night here. And then movie night with lots of popcorn later. Mmmmm!

Really? What did you rent?
And who makes the best popcorn in the world?:smile: (Wow, my first cooking-related post ever!)

pdswife 12-16-2005 06:02 PM

Grandma's sugar cookies,
Vanilla short bread cookies
and the mocha cookies that Alex and Home Chef posted.
Maybe some banana bread. If Paulie wants more than that... he's on his own.

shannon in KS 12-16-2005 06:15 PM

I am either gonna go all out and cook a really nice meal, or say heck with it and order pizza! It is hard cooking for two without a lot of pre-planning! And pre-planning, was not a priority today, until about 5 minutes ago....

PA Baker 12-16-2005 06:45 PM

I want what PDS is having!

We're having spaghetti with some marinara sauce I'd made this summer and frozen. DH and I are eating in shifts again as the baby's colic is starting earlier and earlier every night. The poor kiddo--my heart just breaks a million times every time she starts crying. He's walking with her right now (it's the only way we can keep her semi-calm) and I'm taking a much-needed break!

Dina 12-16-2005 06:55 PM

Going out with my husband to a Christmas party. We're having catered and hopefully delicious food tonight!

pdswife 12-16-2005 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PA Baker
I want what PDS is having!

We're having spaghetti with some marinara sauce I'd made this summer and frozen. DH and I are eating in shifts again as the baby's colic is starting earlier and earlier every night. The poor kiddo--my heart just breaks a million times every time she starts crying. He's walking with her right now (it's the only way we can keep her semi-calm) and I'm taking a much-needed break!

ahhhhh, poor Mommy, poor Daddy and poor sad baby.
I hope you all feel better tomorrow. :smile:

kadesma 12-16-2005 08:16 PM

Quick and easy tonight, Philly cheese steak sammies a very large steamed artichoke and that is it...Have much to do and want to finish a rotolo I started..need to tear up all the meats and cheeses to go in it..sooo better get myself busy..

kadesma:lol: