Pleased to present the new DC baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
Hi all! Just wanted to pop in a say a quick hello. We had our baby boy on 12/21 at 5:48am. We've named him Callum Gray, here is a link for the hospital picture
http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/stj5/public/stj5birthannouncement.pl?babyID=h5-6872
I'll give you all the scoop in a day or two, we just got home and are trying to get Callum to eat a bunch so I don't have the time right now but I will soon. Thank you all for your warm thoughts and prayers! Love to all!

Congratulations! A gorgeous little boy - and a big guy. I know you are very proud of him. Such an informative page on the hospital site. He will probably enjoy having all that information when he grows up. The best to all and glad the mom and baby are doing well - and hope the rest are too.

Congratulations corazon, and mr. zon.

wow, he's beautiful corazon! what a wonderful christmas gift. your life, and all the love in your hearts has just multiplied by immeasureable amounts. aidan now has a little brother to beat up, play practical jokes on, defend from bullies, and teach how to give their mommy kisses and hugs that are worth more than anything anyone could ever ask for.
take care of yourself, and post more pics as soon as you feel up to it. we're all waiting to welcome the newest little angel in the dc family.
god bless little callum.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such wonderful news Corazon. He is a great looking boy. He has a very strong face. Looks like he is ready to take on the world. I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to hearing all the details once you have some free time (ha right :) ). What a great gift to have right now. Welcome to the world Callum!

img_206386_0_7b43e6fcd32908effb676ff4778ac976.gif

Welcome to the world Callum..Cora he is a beautiful handsome baby..How wonderful for you...My heartfelt best wishes for you, your husband and your two boys..May you all have much happiness and good things...Give both those precious boys a hug for me..There is nothing so grand as a hug from a little one:)

kadesma

CONGRATULATIONS!
i'm so glad you had your baby! hugs to you, your new baby whose pic i have to go see, your other very cute baby, 'n your hubs.:)

I am so happy for you! Kiss that sweet baby for me! ( I know that won't be hard to do...) Tell big brother he is very special too! I know Callum has a wonderful loving family!

Oh wow! What a cutie!!
Enjoy every single minute with him!
Congrats! We're so happy for you.

smiles, Trish and Paul!

Corazon, congratulations on your new, beautiful baby boy! What a handsome fellow he is!

Keep us posted (and, if you happen to think of it....post some pictures)!

Mazel Tov!

--J

How beautiful, and he has a beautiful name, too! Congratulations - I know your Christmas is going to be a very special one this year!

Cameron, OK don't kiss the screen. I know it is a cute baby but don't.

DDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg baby! He is soooooooo adorable!!

Cameron and Grace

Wow, leave for a day and look at what I missed!!
Gorgeous, corazon!! Big healthy boy too. Congratulations!! I bet Aiden is so excited. Merry Christmas!!!

Congratulations, corazon!!! I'm so happy for you, hubby, and Aiden! I'm so glad you agreed on the name Callum! Like everyone, I can'y wait to see more pics, but for not rest when you can and enjoy you wonderful family and Christmas! Hugs to Aiden & love to you!!!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom