*Sigh*... another dumbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Dummy fron Hawaii

Police captured a man they said used a stolen credit card in October to buy $300 worth of goods at a store in Ala Moana Center

How did authorities track him down two months later? He went back to the store on Sunday asking for a refund on the goods he bought with the stolen credit card, according to police.

A sales person recognized him and alerted police. Officers arrested the 27-year-old suspect on charges of fraudulent use of a credit card and identity theft.

HOW DO YOU SWALLOW A CELL PHONE!!!???
I can't even swallow some of the horse pills the dr. tries to give me!!

Wasabi, that is hilarious, what a dummy!!

WHAT SHE REALLY WANTED TO KNOW IS
"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW" its just a verizon ploy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ! :LOL:

Update

Dec 26 3:08 PM US/Eastern

BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. - A woman who police thought deliberately tried to swallow her cell phone during an argument with her boyfriend was apparently the victim of an assault instead, authorities said. Police have a suspect in the bizarre incident that sent the 24-year- old woman to the hospital last week, Sgt. Allen Kintz said. Police would not say whether the boyfriend was the suspect and would not explain exactly what they believe happened.

"It appears she didn't voluntarily swallow this phone," Kintz said. "It's not quite the way it was first portrayed."
Early Friday, police responded to a call from a Blue Springs man who said his girlfriend was having trouble breathing. Police arrived to find a woman with a cell phone lodged in her throat. Police were initially told the boyfriend wanted the phone and the woman tried to swallow it so that he could not get it.

Back
Top Bottom