Dinner for wednesday, 12/28?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
welp, there's a vegetarian restaurant by me. i adore steak & i'm not vegetarian, curious about if the menu is all. there's a Chinese place, too, that i may check out. soup!:LOL: for lunch?

Last edited:
(pointing at vegetarian dishes)
"that's not food! that's what food eats!!!"

dw is going for more warpaint, and a claw sharpening, so the boy and i are probably gonna have pizza and beer. maybe a few shots of chocolate milk too. in a dirty glass, of course.

My dd brought us a (pardon the name)butt rubbed chicken, so we will have that tonight - a respite from ham and trimmings. I don't know what the veggies will be but they will be different than Christmas food, also.

oh man we just got done with breakfast not too long ago.
not even lunch time here yet. as far as dinner goes, i'm
clueless. haven't even thought about it yet.

licia said:
My dd brought us a (pardon the name)butt rubbed chicken

does rubbing it on your butt make it taste any better? :cool:

what the heck is butt rubbed chicken?

bucks, you're on a roll today. making this old gal (my 25th is soon!) grin.

I think it must relate to the rub they use on boston butt. I don't know what it is, but it tastes pretty good. Something a little different than the usual chicken.

I'm making some chicken noodle soup..Did something different with the chicken..I roasted it for an hour first,letting it get a nice golden brown. Then covered with boiling water to which I added several chicken bullion cubes, celery carrots and onion..I have to say it smells better than the ones I've made starting with a raw chicken..:LOL: Now we wait to see what it tastes like..Will add the noodles later today and a sprinkle of parsley..I'm just going to serve some homemade biscuits and honey butter with it.
kadesma

sc, how do you make your guacamole? ( i know it sounds like a lead in for a joke, but i'm serious).:chef:

thanks sc!!! i guess you'd mentioned to mix carefully to keep some of the avocado chunky, correct?

i'm getting or cooking something excellent!
culinary school is a go, i got some test results today 'n that was the last thing i needed to do! i'm an official chef-to-be now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL: now all i have to do is get fitted for my uniforms.:LOL: :-p :-p :LOL:

Last edited:
buckytom said:
thanks sc!!! i guess you'd mentioned to mix carefully to keep some of the avocado chunky, correct?

Yep, I like my guacamole with chunks of avocado. Then you know that it is a real guacamole and not that pale green fake stuff. :sick: I know some people that like their guacamole smoother will add sour cream or mayonnaise to the recipe.

Last edited:
luvs_food said:
i'm getting or cooking something excellent!
culinary school is a go, i got some test results today 'n that was the last thing i needed to do! i'm an official chef-to-be now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL: now all i have to do is get fitted for my uniforms.:LOL: :-p :-p :LOL:

Congratulations, luvs!! :clap: :clap: How excited you must be!! :)

very cool luvs, congrats!!! you're gonna be a great chef!!!!

i guess you'll be buying some pink clothes dye for your uniforms...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom