Hi I'm New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nettieplee

Assistant Cook
Hi all,
I'm new today to the forum and so far everyone seems so friendly. I just thought I would take a minute to introduce myself. I'm 28 years old, married, and no kids. My husband and I really like to entertain, but don't get to do it as much as we would like to. I love to cook and try new things in the kitchen. I take pride in what I serve and like to make things that people will enjoy.
Thanks for reading!
Annette

Welcome to DC, Nettie!! If you like to cook, this is the right place for you!!

17.gif

A hearty welcome her at DC from Germany!!
It`s good to have you here, I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do!

hi nettie, welcome.

do lots of people in your town sing "elvira", by the oak ridge boys?

"my hearts on fire, for palmyra"

Welcome Annette!! We are glad to have you with us!! I bet you will have as much fun as we all do hanging out here!!

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find lots of interesting people and things to do. I learn something every time I come on. Hope you do too!!!

LOL Bucky! I haven't heard that one yet...but its funny!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This seems like a fun place.

nettie, you'll just have to get used to bucky, he's a little............off? LOL just joking bt!! He's one that will make you laugh all day, if he's on here.

Welcome.. Send some of those Texas recipes my way. Through the link in my signature. My wife is from texas by the way.

Hi Nettie,
welcome to DC..I know you will love it here. Everyone is friendly, helpful and so much fun..

kadesma:)

Welcome Nettie..I had an Aunt Net but everyone called her Nettie..she lived to be 105 years old.
Marge~Dove

texasgirl said:
nettie, you'll just have to get used to bucky, he's a little............off? LOL just joking bt!! He's one that will make you laugh all day, if he's on here.

I call him our goofball.

Welcome to Discuss Cooking. Formally known as DC! You can check out the bash that is going on or you can come to our cafe! There is lots of choices! What does nettieplee mean? I know cartwheelmac means I like cartwheelin' and mac is just the 1st three letters of my name turned around!

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom