Happy Birthday Charlie D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday Charlie D..Hope the day is perfect for you.

kadesma:)

img_213121_0_1ec0916c2c03801d48be27a30cecdb77.gif
Happy Birthday Charlie, or should I say "Sdnyom Rozhdenia"?:) I just saw your post that is saying you grew up in Russia!!
Have a great day!!

Last edited:
ARRR there CharlieD.......... Happy Birthday to yazzzzz. Have one of them there "MAIDRITE DAYS" :cool:

Happy Birthday, Charlie. Hope your day was x-tra special!:)

cake.jpg

Thank you everybody. I indeed had a great birthday, Weather was amazing yesterday, it was worm and most importantly very sunny. I can’t stand gloomy days, and we had plenty of them lately. Nice day like the one we had yesterday was just great. I told my boss that I need to leave early and go enjoy the sun because it was my birthday, being the nice guy that he is, he just let me go around 2PM without taking any vacation or personal time, he just said go enjoy it. He really is great. Any way, off at 2 almost whole day ahead of me, I went home made diner for my folks who were coming later on, went for a short drive to get kids and bring them home. Then we had diner together, it was really nice and relaxing.
As a special treat, my mom, she still likes to spoil me, pilled two huge pomegranates for me, so my lazy rear end wouldn’t have to do it, and I just ate them with a table spoon, mmm what fun.
Thank you everybody and I wish you a healthy and a prosperous year ahead.

Back
Top Bottom