Paris souvenier news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Home chef

Senior Cook
I know it's been a while since I've received this news but it took me a while to be able to share this with everyone.

As many of you know, I took my wife to Paris the beginning of December. The two of us left for Paris but three of us came back. Darla was pregnant. We waited until Christmas to tell everyone. We thought it would be a great Christmas gift and all. Well, Christmas Eve she was in terrible pain. She knew something was wrong. She went to the doctor on the following Monday to find out she had miscarried. It took her a while to bounce back but she is doing well now. I really didn't want to open this topic up until I knew we were both back to normal (or as normal as one could expect:-p ).

Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know that we are both doing well and are thinking of another trip soon:-p I am going to Dublin, Ireland over St. Patricks Day so as soon as I get back perhaps another fun trip will happen.

I'm so sorry Chris, for you and your wife!!
I'm glad that she is okay and back to her good health.
Take care of both of you!!

hang in there, man. i hope darla's ok. with you as her hubby, i'm sure she'll be fine, and there'll be plenty of time for the wee'uns in the future.

good luck in dublin, btw. and once again, i'm jealous.:neutral:
if you need any contacts or info, let me know, i have good friends there.

Our prayers will be with you as well.

img_213853_0_828382c27b63bff067e633a198218f00.gif

God Bless
~ Raven ~

I am so sorry Chris... but am also glad that you two bounced back like a fine trooper and focusing on the things to come...
I hope the trip to Dublin will be just as special as Paris... have a wonderful time and tell us all about it, and take good care of each other!!
img_213916_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg

urmaniac13 said:
I am so sorry Chris... but am also glad that you two bounced back like a fine trooper and focusing on the things to come...
I hope the trip to Dublin will be just as special as Paris... have a wonderful time and tell us all about it, and take good care of each other!!
img_213942_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg

Well, It might be kinda tough in Dublin since I'm flyin' solo there:ROFLMAO: Perhaps the day I get back:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom