Problems with DC today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was the curse of Friday the 13th. Yes DC was down, but thankfully we are back up again. Now we can all breath a sigh of relief.

Hey, it was a good thing! I got the laundry done and a few other chores that were piling up around my neck....

GB:LOL:

Sizzles, same here, I just happened to try it again and it was up and running again.

Pdswife, sometimes downtime is a good thing!:mrgreen:

Oh boy, I about had an attack of hee bee gee bees:LOL: Shakes, sweats, tears, nasty as a snake, but, of course I'm not at all addicted to DC:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It had to be something else:LOL: Glad Andy fixed this thing, he sure saved a lot of lives:angel:

kadesma

:shock: I was worried Cause I tried to get on all day and it never would go thru... always that dumb page with all the writting on it,I was like... oh no MY new favoritte place is gone... thank heavens your all back...:)

Andy

As in the past, Andy came to my rescue. Congrats to you Andy. Bet it bothered you too! But everything has a purpose and have to work around it. Even though Friday 13 no black cats crossed my path and I am still here. Thanks bunch. Keep up the good work we need you.,

Back
Top Bottom