The Husband Store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
HUSBANDS FOR SALE

A store that sells husbands has just opened in Dallas, TX, where a woman may go to choose a husband.

Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. You may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.

She begins on the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs. She goes on to the next floor.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. She nods approvingly and continues.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but cannot resist going on to the sixth floor and the sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Please watch your step as you exit the building, and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Yep, it's so wrong,but, so true. Not all, but, most of us always want more, that is why we stay unhappy all the time.

6th Floor Please
img_215412_0_ec6c6a37835d8714622fa055c3d95db6.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Good one Andy.If it were women it would probably be something like this,
first floor- these women cook and clean
Second floor, these women cook and clean and love kids
Third floor, these women cook, clean, love kids and work
4th floor, cook clean, love kids and have big T(you can decide what the T stands for)
5th floor, cook, clean love kids, have big T and are drop-dead gorgeous
Now it's up to you also to decide what a man would still be going to look for on the 6th floor!

sizzles said:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Good one Andy.If it were women it would probably be something like this,
first floor- these women cook and clean
Second floor, these women cook and clean and love kids
Third floor, these women cook, clean, love kids and work
4th floor, cook clean, love kids and have big T(you can decide what the T stands for)
5th floor, cook, clean love kids, have big T and are drop-dead gorgeous
Now it's up to you also to decide what a man would still be going to look for on the 6th floor!

What's on floor six?

On the advice of my attorney; I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that I may incriminate myself... :angel:

John

I'd gladly trade "good cook" (I own the kitchen) and "loves kids" (too old for that) for "independently wealthy" and "good sense of humor". All the other factors remain the same.

Oh Lord you gouys have me laughing so hard, my DH thinks I've lost it:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom