Trivia 1/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Did you know................
AN ALLIGATOR LIVES ABOUT 50 YEARS; A CROCODILE, ABOUT 100.

1. what was the name of the 1988 horror film in which a relatively unknown george clooney uttered the line, "that was the bravest thing i've ever seen a vegetable do!"?
2. what was abe lincoln's shoe size?
3. in what sport are competitors known as toxophilites?
4. to which south american country must i travel to visit cartegena?
5. what city was the site of the confederate congress, before moving to richmond?
6. what was the name of the small lake near concord, mass. where henry david thoreau lived and wrote his best known work?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
ANIMATORS FOR THE GOLLUM CHARACTER IN "LORD OF THE RINGS"
USED IGGY POP AS A MODEL.

1. "ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES"
2. size 14 (size 12)
3. archery (???)
4. COLOMBIA
5. MONTGOMERY, ALA.
6. WALDEN POND
FACT !!
according to the "two towers" dvd, animators and designers studied iggy pop concert footage when they were creating the character of gollum.
iggy, who was once referred to as "mr. pop" by the new york times, is considered to be the father of punk.
his stage shows are notorious for his bare-chested, feral antics.

Last edited:
luckytrim said:
Did you know................
AN ALLIGATOR LIVES ABOUT 50 YEARS; A CROCODILE, ABOUT 100.

1. what was the name of the 1988 horror film in which a relatively unknown george clooney uttered the line, "that was the bravest thing i've ever seen a vegetable do!"?
3. in what sport are competitors known as toxophilites?
4. to which south american country must i travel to visit cartegena?
5. what city was the site of the confederate congress, before moving to richmond?
6. what was the name of the small lake near concord, mass. where henry david thoreau lived and wrote his best known work?

1. "ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES"
2. size 14 (size 12)
3. archery (???)
4. COLOMBIA
5. MONTGOMERY, ALA.
6. WALDEN POND
FACT !!
according to the "two towers" dvd, animators and designers studied iggy pop concert footage when they were creating the character of gollum.
iggy, who was once referred to as "mr. pop" by the new york times, is considered to be the father of punk.
his stage shows are notorious for his bare-chested, feral antics.
There are answers for #2 and for Fact or Crap, but there are no questions. I got numbers 1, 4, and 6 right.

:) Barbara

lol.. toooo many brain cells are being used thinking up the questions Luckytrim.

could be........... but it's probably something like attention deficit disorder..............
ANYWAY, I FIXED IT.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom