Keep us in your thoughts, please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
DH has been having health problems for nearly a year now. He was diagnosed with vertigo, but, is was evidently a misdiagnosis.
I won't go into a lot, it's a long story. He going in today for a complete physical and blood work, for high blood pressure, checking for TIA's and heart.
He's only 42 years old and is not the kind to be a complainer and not be worried about his health. Now he's very worried!! The things he's doing are not good at all.
Thanks!!

Last edited:
I'll keep my fingers crossed, TG.

We've had vertigo/ear problems running through the family for a while now. It's not fun and can be seriously debilitating. My SO, her son, my daughter and, to a lesser extent, I have had differing degrees of problems.

Thank you!!
I know I won't know anything today. It'll probably take a week or so. I hate waiting. I jsut hope that it's something small. Staying home from work is not a normal thing for him. He's the kind that will work sick. He's hyper and never sits down for long periods of time, even during football. Now, he's so tired and fatigued that he's having problems working and functioning. That bothers me more than some of the other things.

Texas, I also send you the bestust wishes for you and your hubby.. it is good that he now get the thorough check up, so you will know how to take care of the problem... Be strong for him Texas, and I hope everything will turn out well!!
img_219297_0_f3823e86209986de81fbcc40d5c3196e.gif

Texas,
you're in my thoughts and prayers...Things will be allright..It sometimes takes things to get so bad they scare you til our DH's finally give in and see to their health.. He wil be okay..
kadesma:)

TG, my thoughts are with you. Been there, and all that. Just a word of caution: if they send him for an MRI, make sure it is with and without contrast. Is he seeing a neurologist?

A word of advice: have him keep a symptom diary. It should be simple, just date, time, and what he was feeling or what happened. This will help the dr to get a full picture of how whatever-it-is is affecting him.

Don't worry until you know you have something to worry about. Getting a diagnosis doesn't change anything, it just means you know what to treat.

We'll be waiting for your results!

Count on Barbara and Mine as well TexasGirl............. If You need to Chat We are Here for You !!!!!!!!!!!!! Love and HUgs James :)

We've gone thru that also, and certainly hope things go well. My prayers are with your family too. Soon you will just know what to treat.

I'll be sending healing vibes in your direction, Texas. I battled high blood pressure from age 30 on, but now they have lots of new medications that help. I'm sure the doctors will have him fixed up before you know it.

Thanks everyone!! You are all great!
We'll go next Friday to get all the results. I hope that it's nothing serious.

Back
Top Bottom