I am new as of 5 minutes ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liz

Assistant Cook
Hi I am new as of just now. I have a liver disfuntion problem and need recipes that are low in fat, wheat free, yeast free, sugar free and salt free YUK:mad: but I am still happy:)

Hi Liz,
welcome to DC..It's always nice to see new smiling faces. I love it here and I hope you will too. Everyone is kind and helpful and enjoyable to know.

kadesma:)

Hi kadesma, thanx for that where do you live
liz

Liz, I live ina Modesto California..small town, out in the country on 8 acers..Country girl:LOL:

kadesma

Sorry i see it now whats it like in California
Liz

do you have any horses

Last edited:
Liz said:
do you have any horses
I don't have any of my own anymore but my daughter in law pastures 8-10 in the summer and 3-4 year round, my son also pastures several of his Brahman cattle here.. Are you a horse lover?

kadesma:)

yes i am I have 3 horses of my own and one of my friends here In Bonville, east coast of Australia

Welcome aboard!

Wow, those limitations sure could put a damper on eating habits/style, but I think it can be learned to overcome. Be sure to check out the many topics with recipes and see which of them meet your diet. Also, maybe post a topic as to looking for your specific type of dietary needs recipes, to keep them all together.

Maybe find out from your doctor as to what you can have in substitute of the things you listed. That will help in the recipe department too.

Again, glad to have you here!

img_221235_0_79dcb67ec6d8bbdf397da9360f5d5809.gif
LIZ

Back
Top Bottom