Peanut Butter Avalanche

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Peanut Butter Avalanche
Makes 2 Drinks

1 cup ice
2/3 cup vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup (2 ounces) vanilla-flavored liqueur, such as Cuarente y Tres (Licor 43)
2 tablespoons (1 ounce) vodka
1/4 cup malted milk powder
1/4 cup creamy standard peanut butter
1/4 cup milk, preferably nonfat

Place the ingredients in the order listed in a blender; blend until smooth, making sure the ice cubes get thoroughly crushed up in the mix. Pour into 2 glasses and serve at once.

Almond Peanut Butter Avalanche
Substitute an almond-flavored liqueur such as Amaretto for the vanilla-flavored liqueur; add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon with the milk.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Avalanche
Substitute a chocolate-flavored liqueur such as Godiva for the vanilla-flavored liqueur.

Without the Buzz?

Omit the vanilla-flavored liqueur and the vodka; increase the ice cream to 1/4 cup and add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract with it.

You've done it again, Mish! This sounds great. How about subbing the malted milk powder for malted milk chocolate Ovaltine? You could even use Godiva chocolate liqueur. Mmmm..now it's only 10 AM and I want a drink!:ROFLMAO:

PA Baker said:
You've done it again, Mish! This sounds great. How about subbing the malted milk powder for malted milk chocolate Ovaltine? You could even use Godiva chocolate liqueur. Mmmm..now it's only 10 AM and I want a drink!:ROFLMAO:

Me LIKEY, PA! Rationalizing... well it's got Ovaltine and ice cream/milk. Works for me. :LOL:

Thanks, PA and Middie :)

Last edited:
That's wild, Mish! How creative! One day as a big treat I'm going to make myself the virgin version that you posted at the bottom. Thanks, this is very cool! :)

Piccolina said:
That's wild, Mish! How creative! One day as a big treat I'm going to make myself the virgin version that you posted at the bottom. Thanks, this is very cool! :)

Thank you, Piccolina. Re the VV of the Avalanche... Almost wanted to say -- Fortunately, no one was hurt. :ROFLMAO: Hope you enjoy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom