Humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwkr36a

Cook
The Florida State Department of Fish and Wildlife is advising hikers,hunters,fishermen and golfers to take extra precautions and keep alert for alligators. They advise people to wear noise-producing devices such as "little bells" on their clothing to alert, but not startle the alligators. They also advise the carrying of "Pepper spray" in case of an alligator encounter. It's also a good idea to watch for fresh signs of alligator activity and be able to recognize the difference between young alligator and adult alligator droppings.
Young alligator droppings are small, contain fishbones and maybe bird feathers. Adult droppings are larger and have little bells in them and smell like pepper.

"This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl and not use it?"
The first man says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we haven't been to together since we got married in 1987."
"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find somebody else...a friend or a relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?"
The man shakes his head, "No they're all at the funeral."

On our way back to Ca. from Florida we pulled into a campground either in La. or Mississippi..at the gate there was a posted warning.DO NOT MOLEST THE ALLIGATORS (I DIDN'T PLAN ON IT..lol)WATCH OUT FOR POSIONESS SNAKESASK THE RANGER FOR POWDER FOR RED ANTS.I don't think my feet touched the ground between the truck and the RV.

Dove said:
On our way back to Ca. from Florida we pulled into a campground either in La. or Mississippi..at the gate there was a posted warning.DO NOT MOLEST THE ALLIGATORS (I DIDN'T PLAN ON IT..lol)WATCH OUT FOR POSIONESS SNAKESASK THE RANGER FOR POWDER FOR RED ANTS.I don't think my feet touched the ground between the truck and the RV.
OM gosh Marge, that has the Canadian "dont' feed the bears" signs beat!

Thanks for the laugh gwkr36a, totally needed it! :)

Back
Top Bottom