Any good Bundt Cake Recipes??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

succ33d

Assistant Cook
I got a Bundt Cake pan for Christmas and I really want to try it out. :chef: Does anyone have any Bundt Cake recipes that they would like to share with me?

7- up cake

beat together three sticks of butter and three cups of sugar for 20 minutes
add 5 eggs, one at a time
then 3 cups of flour
mix well
2 T lemon extract
and then fold in 3/4 cup of 7 up
Pour into well greased bundt pan
and bake 1 1/4 hours at 325.

(I have tweeked this and I use vanilla instead of lemon and I add mountain dew instead of 7 up)
Everyone seems to like it a lot, have fun with your new pan.

This one is totally fabulous!

Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake
  • 1 egg white, reserving yolk
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. flour
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 cup coconut
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1-3/4 cups sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 reserved egg yolk
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
  • 3-4 Tbsp. milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
PREPARATION:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan (nonstick too) and set aside.
In small bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form.

Fold in coconut, 1 Tbsp. flour, and 1 tsp. vanilla. Set aside. In large bowl, place 2 cups flour, 1-3/4 cups sugar, cocoa, salt, baking soda, 2 tsp. vanilla, 3 eggs, 1 egg yolk, water, butter, and sour cream. With same beaters, mix batter on low until combined, then beat on medium high for 3 minutes.

Pour half of cake batter into prepared pan. Drop coconut filling by teaspoons in the center of the batter, keeping the filling away from the edges of the pan. Cover filling with remaining cake batter.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes until cake is set, edges start pulling away from pan, and a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then loosen edges and invert cake onto serving plate. Cool completely.
For chocolate glaze, in medium saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter. Add powdered sugar, 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla. Remove from heat, and beat with wire whisk until blended and creamy. Add more milk or powdered sugar, as needed, to reach desired spreading consistency. Frost cake. Store covered at room temperature. 12 servings

Back
Top Bottom