I lost my job

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no you poor thing. I hope you find a new job soon. My mil has been out of work for 3 months and its very stressful. She just got offered 3 jobs this week so keep positive.

Sushi... things will start to look up soon!!! I know it!
Keep positive and know that you are loved and cared for.

DANG, Sush! Sorry about your job. You know what to do. Roll up your sleeves and get back to finding a bigger and better job. All I can I do to help you my friend is say a prayer that that job is right around the corner. Good luck my dear Sush..........Linda

img_227137_0_3d1e6afc1907514fcc14e23f457420cc.gif

Keep your chin up, sushi!! More often than you think, things happen for a reason. Perhaps this is a sign for better things to come!! And it can be up to you to make THAT difference!! Believe in yourself... we do!!

Big Hugs ((((( Sushi ))))) I'll keep you in my prayers too, and you know what happens when THIS board starts praying for someone :mrgreen: You should have job offers pouring in in no time. :mrgreen:

God Bless
~ Raven ~

I am very sorry to hear that Sushi, you will be in my thoughts. Hard as it is now, perhaps this will turn out to be a blessing in disguise and a better opportunity and new joureny ahead are waiting for you.

img_227251_0_7796b87669f43679fd298e178f270fe8.jpg

Thanks everyone. It really means a lot to me. :wub: Im going to have to start eatting mac n' cheese and stay away from sushi for awhile. :neutral: But I'll be ok in the end I think. As always, you guys are great! :)

If you have to resort to mac and cheese, let us know and we can all eat mac n cheese with you.

Back
Top Bottom