What is your favorite kitchen tool..pan...appliance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its this scrapper that I got. The Galloping Gourmet got me hooked on it. Very versatile.

Mine is a food vac 1200. I suck alot of things like cheese and meat. I am very glad to have my set of Global knives. And my tunes.
For my pizza dough I do it the old fashioned way, by hand :roll:

I cannot live without my Mason and Cash china bowls. My big one is a replica of the ones owned by by mum and my grandmother, and cakes and bread taste better made in it, which is purely psychological, but there you have it!

I also can't live without my electric hand held beaters. And thinking about it, the computer has probably become part of my kitchen equipment. How often do I jump on net if I have a query or need a recipe!

Here is another vote for the Foodsaver. I vacuum pack everything. I think every kitchen should have one.

I love my Food Saver also. And I have to agree with Kyles. Whenever I want a new recipe, instead of always running to my cookbooks like I used to, I usually run to the computer now!

:) Barbara

Scrapper? Must be a little fighting man in the kitchen to defend you. You live in a wicked nieghborhood dude :P
Or maybe you meant scraper, one of those flat flexable disc type gadgets to scrape the bottom of bowls?

MJ said:
Scrapper? Must be a little fighting man in the kitchen to defend you. You live in a wicked nieghborhood dude :P
Or maybe you meant scraper, one of those flat flexable disc type gadgets to scrape the bottom of bowls?

Yep! I need a scrapper to protect me in Detroit. :LOL:

Be nice Bangbang! You can ask my husband--I spend half the time at my computer choking, turning purple, and yelling things like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! All because of misspellings (including yours, my friend!!!) at various sites (including stuff written by professional writers), but I am nice and don't say anything, no matter how much it hurts my eyes! LOL And I have made my share of typos, etc. too (When I catch them, I always go back and correct them--obsessive compulsive!!).

It all started when I was a little girl. I used to correct everyone (my family mainly!) all the time. My dad always told me, "You should be a teacher when you grow up!" (I am).

I guess God always gets us back. What is my punishment for all of this correction and more-grammatically-correct-than-thou attitude? Yep. I married one of the worst spellers in the world! LOL Actually, to be serious for a split second, talking to people on the computer has helped me loosen up a lot in this area. :oops:

:) Barbara

I know....my speeelin is bad. I always tell peeple that if ya can undistand whut is sed......then realax.

Its one of these things

5e_1_b.JPG

It is litterly my most used tool in the Kitchen both professional and domestic.

Most used?

Easy, either the bottle opener for the beer, or the pint glass it goes into....

:LOL:

John

Back
Top Bottom