TomKat Split?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They showed this on my news this morning and they said that it was a rumor only. Don't know who to believe anymore these days!!

Well, I can NOT stand Tom Cruise. In movies he is fine but personally he is mentaly gone. And I never really thought Katie Holmes looked like a 'nice' woman. I got the feeling that shes stuck up, rude and not very intelligent. Dont get me wrong. [Edited. Play nice please] :shifty: :brows:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there must be people in that business who still have morals and don't keep swapping about, but it seems to be rare these days. I'm quite aware that relationships can go wrong, but over and over and over? Someone doesn't consider it important enough to work things out.

licia said:
I'm sure there must be people in that business who still have morals and don't keep swapping about, but it seems to be rare these days. I'm quite aware that relationships can go wrong, but over and over and over? Someone doesn't consider it important enough to work things out.

Unfortunately, that is all of society now days. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT bashing couples that split with real problems. There are just too many young people that get tired of being married and move on to the next person. The celebs are worse because they can afford it and we have to hear about each and every time they split and get someone else.

Goodness... am I the only one that likes Tom?
He makes me laugh and in my world that's a good thing.

I don't think it's any of our business if they stay together or split but... I hope they are really in love and they both stay as happy as they always look....

Back
Top Bottom