KitchenAid vs Cuisinart cookware?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pancake

Senior Cook
Hi everyone :)

I am stuck for days trying to make up my mind on this. I am looking for hard-anodized cookware. I find that both KitchenAid and Cuisinart are the same price (within my budget) but I'm not able to decide which is better?

I have read mixed reviews about both and it makes it only harder to decide! Can anyone help me out please? I'm looking at the 10 peice set of each.

Thanks in advance!!

I do not have experience with either, but all things being equal (and I don't know that they are), go with whichever is heavier.

I've never had hard anodized cookware from either maker. I have had both Kitchenaid and Cuisinart stainless. I've always felt the two were extremely close in quality and useability. Ironchef nailed it. Handle them. Pick the ones that fit you best.

I have had the Cuisinart for a coouple of weeks now and I love it. I do have a KA roaster though and is very nice also. I decided on the Cuisinart because it was on sale at the time. I thought both were very had to decide between.

Hi everyone :chef:

I thought I'd update you all on what I finally bought! Well, I didn't buy any set at the end of the day :huh: I collected hard anodized pots and pans from different stores ( TJmaxx and Marshalls..etc) for a MUCH BETTER price!! I got 3 peices from KA, 3 Peices from cusinart and 2 peices calphalon--all hard anodized. Well I LOVE THEM ALL :LOL: I can't even say which is better, Calphalon was the most expensive but quality-wise, it's the same as KA and Cuisinart.

The best thing was I got to chose the peices I really know I need the most in my kitchen. The set had a couple of peices which are not really essential. I know they don't look as neat as full set, but I compromised that :)

I wanted to thank everyone for helping me out. I got great advice here :) Thank you again!!

Back
Top Bottom