Worst drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
What is the worst drink you have ever had?

I had a peppermint snapps once it was not good!!!!(imo)

Kraut juice. (it's basically the liquid from suerkraut) Blech! There are people who actually DRINK this though!

barium sulfate...thick and chalky...with a distinct artificial lemon lime taste.
oh you meant non medicinal, alcoholic beverage no doubt...cheap wine coolers. no interest in adult koolaids.

kim oh kim.... this is wrong!!! How can you not like Pepperment shnapps? It's one of my favorites!! Yummers... try it again. Do you like hot chocolate? Add a capful or two to your next cup. I'll have to think about a drink I don't like. I know that there are some.

Personally - the worst drink - A bloody mary that was WAY too salty.

Of course, that's because I never got duped into doing a cement mixer shot! :mrgreen:

John

pdswife said:
ok.. gotta ask... what's a cement mixer shot?

It's a practical joke generally played on people just learning to drink at the bar.

It's a two part shot - 1 shot of Bailey's; One part lime or lemon juice. Of course, the victim doesn't know that...

The person who's drinking it is told to hold the Bailey's in their mouth, then they add the lime or lemon juice, which proceeds to curdle the Bailey's all to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks!

It usually ends with the victim spewing into the nearest trash can... :angel:

John

kimbaby, i'm with pdswife, add some peppermint schnapps to hot chocolate, and top with whipped cream and use a candy cane for a stirrer - it melts right into the drink - yummy - a tradition here while decorating our tree.

it's our tradition to drink it during the holidays too Michele we pull it out when we've all had enough "grandpa" to last a life time. lol

ronjohn55 said:
It's a practical joke generally played on people just learning to drink at the bar.

It's a two part shot - 1 shot of Bailey's; One part lime or lemon juice. Of course, the victim doesn't know that...

The person who's drinking it is told to hold the Bailey's in their mouth, then they add the lime or lemon juice, which proceeds to curdle the Bailey's all to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks!

It usually ends with the victim spewing into the nearest trash can... :angel:

John

HOLY ^$^$%^ !!!!!!!! I was screaming "cement mixer!!!!!!!!! :sick: " when I saw this thread, and lo and behold, I am not alone!!!!!! wwwwwwhhhheewww!

"Lucky" is not really the preferred term... more like "victim".... at a very unripe, un-legal... age. I think it was 17 or so... a memory, that is not so good.

The worst drink I ever had was called an "Adios Motherf*****!"

It had gin, vodka, tequila, 151, blue curacao, sprite and orange juice I think.

I'm not postitive of the ratios - but it was something like:

1 part Castor Oil
2 parts Apple Cider Vinegar
4 Parts warm tea

Obviously - I was too young to escape this weekly ritual .... ARRGH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom