Eggs are best when?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EGGS ARE GOOD... WHICH WAY?

• FOR BREAKFAST scrambled/fried

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • In a QUICHE

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • IN A SALAD including egg and potato and veggie...

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • In a cake

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I hate eggs!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer my eggs as breakfast foods, but, like middie, they are good cooked that way any time of the day.

That said, I am not adverse to quiche, eggs in salads, devilled eggs, etc. I just normally eat eggs cooked for breakfast.

so versatile... a great dinner in tomato egg curry over spicy rice! but I love eggs for any occasion... devilled for a lunch, or egg salad, or amlettes for any meal. bring em on!! over easy with a side of home fries and a sausage!

In an omelet, although I do usually eat them for breakfast. But will gladly eat them any time. Particularly a frittata for dinner or lunch.

But fried, scrambled, you name it, are just fine, except for boiled.

Somehow just cannot abide those things.

Of course they are good scrambled, but I really like them hard-boiled and cut in wedges in a good tossed salad with all the fixin's.:)

eggs are good all the time!! But.. I too love having breakfast for dinner.

:LOL: Hey RMS I didn't know you could put cake in your potato salad.:ROFLMAO:
OK,OK its a bad joke but I thought it was funny.

Last edited:
I voted for breakfast but not for scrambled or fried I absolutely adore eggs benedict so I guess it would be poached. There's a breakfast place up in Seattle that does a fresh grilled salmon benedict with home fries. So, so good!

What's it called Cristal? Paulie and I are always looking for good places to eat/

Served raw on top of a Korean shredded raw beef dish with a sweet sesame dressing.

Not my favourite way on enjoying an egg, but very very good and a little different.

Egg and sesame (oil or toasted seeds) goes together really well regardless.

But you really can't go past an egg and soldiers for just plain and simple enjoyment.

I voted for "in a salad."

I LOVE hard boiled eggs. They are so simple and delicious and are sooooo good chopped up in egg salad or sliced and placed onto a bunch of mixed salad greens. Mmmmmm!

I'll go there for lunch sometimes. It's more affordable than dinner but lots of good stuff to eat too (Rachel Ray tip--LOL!).

You know where else has good food? That little cafe inside the museum! If you ever go there to visit, or if you're just in the area and want a light lunch I'd recommend that place too.

Also pdswife, the salmon benedict is a special only so it's not always on the menu.

that's ok.. salmon is not my favorite. I've already decided to have the veal or the calmarie or the duck cakes! lol. Do you ever make it to Redmond? There's an Italian place there called Tropea Ristorante Italiano 8042 161st Avenue Northeast Redmond, Washington 98052-3807 425.867.1082 It's in a little strip mall.. not fancy at all but the food is delish!

I generally like my eggs fried (sunny side up), soft scrambled, poached, soft boiled, omelet or fritatta for breakfast.

I might be a guy - but I can not only spell quiche but make and eat 'em - preferably for brunch, lunch or as a appetizer portion for supper. But, I've eaten a few for supper (ok - it was a LARGE portion). I voted for quiche because someone had to.

My grandmother used to make "eggs and chips" for supper frequently ... and I was always left wondering, "Where's the meat?" But, Grandpa and I would sit and enjoy fresh homemade buttermilk biscuits with butter and honey afterwards .... and I would forget that I had been deprived of meat for supper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom