Whats for dinner Friday March 3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
salads with garlic dressing, broiled ginger-marinated squid, 2 orders of sashimi deruxe, a dragon roll (calif. roll with eel and masago on top), and a salmon skin hand roll.

I have some chicken legs thawing... not sure what to do with them. Maybe, oven fried chicken?

mudbug said:
Trishers, how 'bout some lemon juice and oregano? You could nuke some taters to sop up the extra juice

add some garlic and it'd be wonderful!
Thanks!!!!

duh........of course use the garlic!

Maybe even dust those puppies with some garlic powder before cooking and then adding some fresh later.

Low budget. Frozen dinners.

Working on alternative sources of income. Trying to launch a culinary business to help bring in some extra bucks. Personal chef type thing. That's my "big secret" that I've occassionally hinted to. More to come in its own topic, perhaps.

We're having a hunk o' salmon too over the weekend, Alix. Can't decide how to torture it either,

Right now I'm thinkin' dill butter and broiling it with some roasted potatoes on the side.

mudbug said:
We're having a hunk o' salmon too over the weekend, Alix. Can't decide how to torture it either,

Right now I'm thinkin' dill butter and broiling it with some roasted potatoes on the side.

Hmmm...sounds good. I'm sick to freakin death of potatoes though. Think it will be rice as a side tonight.

Since I just tortured daughter #2 its a good thing I am making her favourite dinner. See Venting thread for details.

daughter and I are making cheese enchilladas, refried beans, rice and shredded lettuce with tomato and avocado.. At her house, yippee, no dirty kitchen tonight:LOL:

kadesma

Check this out: Having home-canned vegetable soup (DH requested stew beef to be added) and small skillet of cornbread - If I make a large one I'll eat it all WITH a stick of butter! yum yum

stew beef will make it so much better... and I know just what you mean about the corn bread! Enjoy every bite!

I'm thinking about trying some chicken corn chowder. Of course, that's assuming that my chicken thighs are still good. If they aren't, I do have some chicken breasts, but not a lot. I may have to do something else. I don't really want to run to the store. It's still just me here, with all the sick kids. PeppA may come home sometime on Sunday. Not sure about her Mom

Back
Top Bottom