Miami Vice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
During the 1980s there was a TV show. This TV show did what mardi gras did to New Orleans. Miami Vice was a staple on NBC for friday nights. Crocket and Tubbs. A white cop. A black cop. Shadows. Music. Speed. It dosent hurt to mention that the stories were great.
So, whats next? 20 years later. A movie. THE movie. Miami Vice.http://www.miamivice.com/main.html (broadband only)

My hubby is a huge Miami Vice fan! He is going to be so excited...well, as excited as a 'proper British fellow' can feel about a movie! thanks, Sushi, for sharing the news!

Miami Vice is currently running on one of the TV senders...
Frank is mad about that... but I just think it's awful....:sleep:
It's always on TV when I come home...

Gotta be better than the Dukes of freaking Hazzard. The TV show was puerile at best to begin with and THEN they make a movie out of it??? What were they thinking?

Miami Vice was, for its time, groundbreaking. Since then, the format has been copied and modified so much that I don't really see the point of making a new Miami Vice movie. I watched the trailer and it just looks like any other action/adventure/cop/drug/violence thing. I think they're just cashing in on a name that does hold some cred.

Z

Back
Top Bottom