Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boressa

Assistant Cook
I am new to this forum and I would like to join in your discussions and ask some questions also. I am 59 years old and never too old to learn new things. I have a question already as matter of fact. I would like to make pork tenderloins for Easter and I have never made one that I didn't barbecue and I was wondering if anyone had any recipes on how to make a good seasoned pork tenderloin. Thanks in advance

boressa said:
I am new to this forum and I would like to join in your discussions and ask some questions also. I am 59 years old and never too old to learn new things. I have a question already as matter of fact. I would like to make pork tenderloins for Easter and I have never made one that I didn't barbecue and I was wondering if anyone had any recipes on how to make a good seasoned pork tenderloin. Thanks in advance

I tell you Borzha, Teriyaki!!! Just like at Chez Leon!

(I'm just giving Boressa the business, since we've worked side by side at the same place for the past 9 years.)

I always cut little slits into the tenderloin, just like I do with any other pork roast, and insert little slivers of garlic. As for a marinade, since you already told me that Teriyaki is not Easter-y, I'm not sure what I'd use. I'd like some suggestions for future tenderloins myself.

Glad to see your first post here!

BC

Welcome to DC, boressa!!

img_245390_0_33279951b00315ff4946e1b575ba6367.gif

Welcome to DC Boressa!! We are glad to have you here, and you are right, there is no such thing as too late or too old to learn!! (and that very attitude will keep you young, vigorous, a key to the zest for life!!)

For the pork, do you have a pressure cooker? We have been inclined to do lots of meat recipes on pressure cookers rather than baking in the oven these days, it helps to keep the meat extra tender and juicy. If you have it, it may worth looking into this possibility!!

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I am looking forward to getting lots of good recipes. I am planning on retiring in 2007 and I can really start cooking again. Right now, it is home from work and fast and easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom