What kind of car are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

I'm a Mercedes SLK
You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?
slk.jpg

Last edited:
You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!

lambo.jpg

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

Wow, that's pretty dang accurate . . . . .

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

I hoped for a Mercedes....

corvette.jpg
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

with 1 question changed (practical - yes/no), i also was a lamborghini murcielago.

I am a Mercedes SLK! (noice!)

slk.jpg

You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?

You are a Porsche Boxster!

boxster.jpg

You're stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight?

middie said:
...you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight?

I blame Ohio for that.

Fortunately it didn't come up with this...

img_249069_0_129a8d702644667dde4f857a57995a17.jpg

You are a Mazda RX-8!

rx8.jpg

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.

You are a Porsche Boxster!

boxster.jpg

You're stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight?

wow.. you guys have all the fancy cars.. and I get a honda :ermm: whaaaaaaa

Attachments

• s2000.jpeg
    s2000.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 179
just curious, is everyone that gets a convertible answering yes to going topless in the summer? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom