Happy Birthday AllenMI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I know it's late in the day, but want to wish you the best of Birthdays...

kadesma:)

Happy Birthday! Sorry I didnt see this thread until this morning. Hope you had a great day.

Happy Birthday AllenMI!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

img_251415_0_44f75883659cacafaed3612e3c72a841.gif

Don't feel bad, folks. I forgot to update my profile when we went with the new version. I updated it sometime in the late morning on Wednesday.

Of course, I had to work. Wednesday is Family-Style dining at work, with Prime Rib being the featured item. Since it's the last Wednesday of the month, it was BUSY! I didn't get out of work until late. Yesterday was just as bad, had to go running around all morning, and never got a chance to get online before I went to work. Last night we did a party for 155 folks, and they wanted the "Grand Dessert Buffet", which is a real pain. I didn't get out until almost a quarter to midnight, and got pulled over on the way to home, to boot! Luckily he just gave me a warning.

belated happy birthday allen!
i hope you get some time off to celebrate soon, you deserve it.

Happy Late Birthday, Allen. Sorry, that you had such a hectic and busy birthday. I wish you could have come and celebrated your birthday with my brother and I. His birthday is also on the the 29th. We went to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom