Mouth Grills Become Flashy Fashion Trend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Figures it would be Cleveland. Anyhow I think this whole look is gross. It looks like their teeth are rotting to me.

Not sure where to even start. Putting anything on ones teeth as 'fashion' is the dumbest thing I have seen in ages. I just want to go up to these people and laugh. At them. Not with them. To me its a reflection on their lack of civility and intelligence. But..... thats just MY opinion. :rolleyes:

Hmmm...

Can you open non twist-off beer bottles with those things? :rolleyes: :-p :angel:

John

It's just like anything else..each generation has to define itself by it's fashion. The 60's had bell bottoms,flowers in their hair, the seventy's were long hair and the eighty's were big hair and parachute pants- now days it's pants around your a** and Grillz......can't wait to see what the next decade brings.....

SizzlininIN said:
:ROFLMAO:

Personally, I think its disgusting!

No doubt!

I was just looking for a possible practical application. I mean, since I'm not really supposed to have my leaterman micra with me when I travel on planes anymore (heaven knows what type of trouble I could cause with timy pair of scissors, tweasers, and a bottle opener!), I was thinking maybe they could add a few more attachments and viola! Swiss Army Knife in your mouth! :mrgreen:

John

Back
Top Bottom