Dinner Friday 4/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
We will be having sun dried tomato & garlic polenta, which I will slice and throw in the skillet with a little evoo. I'll top it with ham, steamed asparagus and melted mozz. Piccolina's 3 cheese, pesto stuffed mushrooms and for dessert choc kahlua mousse pie again.
What will you be making for dinner tonight?

Corazon - that sounds scrumptious! Tonight is anyone's pick. My daughter is having a small get together after the school dance to watch Narnia. They all love "her mom's pizza" - ssshhhhh! It's frozen:-p ! Anyways, throwing some of those in, making hotdogs wrapped in cresent rolls, have leftovers from last night, throw out some doritos, chocolates, - viola - dinner for whoever!

I think I would rather be at Corazon's house.

Recipe for 4/21

Starting with the ornate stuff again after a brief respite:

Grilled blacktip shark with orange and caper sauce and a sweet potato crab hash
Crab cakes with asian slaw and wasabi mayonnaise sauce
Shrimp Clemencea
Seafood crepes with a lobster champagne sauce
Chocolate souffles with a warm raspberry syrup

Last edited:
Wow, my dinner sounds boring compared to corazon and popinfresh.....I'm getting a pizza.

Thinking pizza here. I may get creative, we have some leftover steak I might toss on it.

chicken enchiladas with green sauce, rice, beans, pudding..dat's it :LOL: See how much get's done when I can't play here

kadesma

Tonight we're using up what's left of the Easter smoked turkey in a salad. Cubed smoked turkey, cubed smoked Gouda cheese, & seedless red grapes, binded together with a little mayo & served on a bed of mixed greens.

i was supposed to be inpatient by today, so i just made some miniature ravioli with a quick sauce & some ricotta cause i was busy speaking with my inpatient people. it was rather delicious!

Last edited:
BreezyCooking said:
Tonight we're using up what's left of the Easter smoked turkey in a salad. Cubed smoked turkey, cubed smoked Gouda cheese, & seedless red grapes, binded together with a little mayo & served on a bed of mixed greens.

breezy, i think i'd like to try that one with chicken on crossaints with those greens. sounds great! summer meal!

Last edited:
corazon90 said:
We will be having sun dried tomato & garlic polenta, which I will slice and throw in the skillet with a little evoo. I'll top it with ham, steamed asparagus and melted mozz. Piccolina's 3 cheese, pesto stuffed mushrooms and for dessert choc kahlua mousse pie again.
What will you be making for dinner tonight?

is there by chance enough leftovers for today? :ermm: if so, I'd be glad to make the drive.................:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom