What's on your plate for today, 5/2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
a bath, those stuffs, give my felines thier crunchies, school is at 12:30. i'm gonna ask 'bout a new schedule so i may get to class by 6:00 (mornings) or ask to have class at 6:30 at night till 12:30, instead.
then it's to my classes for me! semester begins!
later i'll probably be in & studying.
day we began school, we were given so many chapters/assignments, i was awake till around 4:30. extremely accelerated program i attend.
whew!:blink:
it's great!:chef:
you?

Last edited:
Not much going on today. The youngest is home sick again today.....virus. So I'll finish up washing the piles upon piles of clothes that I need to freshen up for the garage sale I'm having this weekend.

Now that I've finished my front porch, pink and white impatients, ferns, double pink and white impatients, in grey cement fancy type baskets, statue of St. Francis, I'm going to work on the back patio..When we had all that nasty wind and rain it really wrecked a lot of pots and a beautiful stand I had, so I'm getting new things and starting everything up again..Ah, green ferns, touches of pink and white flowers, some mexican grass by the fish pond along with alyssium and a little purple flowering plant, some lavender that is dwarf, one large tall cactus, putting in some lavender pin cushion flowers, several new gardenias, also got 4 tomato plants in today, now to put in some basil and parsley plants and a roma tomato in a tub...Think I'll get any done today?:LOL: I'll try all that shopping was work:ROFLMAO: Poor DH hopped from one foot to the other..And here he wanted to drag me to a Giants game today, phoooooey:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom