What candy bar would you be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ripliancum

Cook
A friend asked me this one day. So I'll ask all you people.
If you could be any candy bar, which one would you be? And why?

Reeses.

Because I'd be sweet, and a bit wholesome inside (hey, peanut butter has protein!). And, since I'm a girlie-girl, I love the pretty edges. Also, since I'm a Reeses, I'd be packed together with a friend.:)

A green M & M
because they've always been my favorite
and because I can pretend to have a hard shell but.. my insides
melt quite easily.

I'd like to say a Reese but I think family would dub me as a salted nut roll!

ummmm chocolate bars, darn diet... but if I were thinking it would prob be a Three Musketeers, less fat lol

When I was a kid I used to buy a candy bar called a 7-Up bar (I have heard that you can still find these somewhere). It was chocolate covered and had 7 different sections, each with a different filling. I remember one was coconut, and I can't remember all the others. I guess that would be me. On the one hand, I have many different facets, but on the other, I am over-all a nice, sweet (so I have been told) person.

:) Barbara

I'd be Bernard Callebaut because each chocolate is made by hand and only the finest ingredients are used. :angel:

Although, ask anyone else what they think I am and they'd probably say Smarties (because I'm such a smarty-pants) or Snickers (because I'm always joking around... snickering... get it?) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom