Pls Help-email notification is not working for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
For the past week or so I have not been getting the instant email notification when new posts have been made to threads I have posted to. I checked my profile and the appropriate box is checked - is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone give me suggestions on how to correct this?

Do you have any spam control on your email? If you do you may want to adjust its setting... it may be eliminating the messages from DC.

Still not working? I checked your settings and they seem to be OK. GB, any thoughts here?

My only thought is that you might be having outside problems (like ISP related stuff). This has actually happened to me in the past as well and it seems to clear up after a while on it's own. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks guys. I will have DH check what you said GB - ISP stuff, I don't know what that is but chances are he will. I will also check the spam stuff - he has real tight security on our computer. I will let you know what I find out. Thank you all!

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it. I went to my bulk mail and all my DC mail was there! I am gonna have to ask DH if he can change a setting or something! Otherwise, I will have to keep checking bulk mail! Thanks for the tip Urmaniac!

Back
Top Bottom