Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Where is Maidrite and BarbaraL?? (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/where-is-maidrite-and-barbaral-22316.html)

texasgirl 05-12-2006 06:11 PM

Where is Maidrite and BarbaraL??

I haven't seen them in a while. Also quite a few others. just to name a few, that I'm used to seeing on a daily basis all over this place. I know that a few have things going on, but, I miss seeing them on here everyday:sad:

kadesma
crewsk
shannon in KS
ronjohn
buckytom
sarah
ishbel
texastamale
texcin
texasblueheron
piccolina

I can't type all of them, there are quite a few, but, you get my drift.

SizzlininIN 05-12-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasgirl
I haven't seen them in a while. Also quite a few others. just to name a few, that I'm used to seeing on a daily basis all over this place. I know that a few have things going on, but, I miss seeing them on here everyday:sad:

kadesma
crewsk
shannon in KS
ronjohn
buckytom
sarah
ishbel
texastamale
texcin
texasblueheron
piccolina

I can't type all of them, there are quite a few, but, you get my drift.

Not sure.....of all of them I saw crewsk on here yesterday a few times. She's busy is why she's not on much.

cara 05-12-2006 06:13 PM

piccolina is still busy with her new house?
but I don't know nothing about the rest...

pdswife 05-12-2006 06:51 PM

I'm keeping in touch with Piccolina by snail mail. She and Tony are doing fine. They just moved again, to an apartment closer to Tony's job. I'll let ya know if I find out anymore news.

I'm not sure about any of the others... maybe everyone is starting their summer vacations??

-DEADLY SUSHI- 05-12-2006 07:00 PM

ya! Where IS Barbara and James?!?!?!?! :ermm:
If you guys see the thread PLEASE reply!!!!

texasgirl 05-12-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdswife
I'm keeping in touch with Piccolina by snail mail. She and Tony are doing fine. They just moved again, to an apartment closer to Tony's job. I'll let ya know if I find out anymore news.

I'm not sure about any of the others... maybe everyone is starting their summer vacations??

Thank you, pds. I was wondering how they were doing up North.

corazon 05-12-2006 07:51 PM

Bucky said he'd be mia for a few days...said he has a honey-do vacation.

middie 05-12-2006 08:01 PM

I'm back kind of. A here and there thing right now. I'll be back just as much as before when things are settled here.

kadesma 05-12-2006 08:16 PM

I'm here, read when I can, have been busy getting the swimming pool re-tiled and sanded and new plaster..plus had to arrange the services for Dh's brothers interment this morning...I've had my hands full, but I've been looking in as often as I can..hugs,
kadesma

middie 05-12-2006 08:17 PM

Oh kads I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I can relate.
Thoughts to you and your family.