Hospital Humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwkr36a

Cook
A woman called a local hospital.
"Hello, could you connect me to the person who gives information about patients. I'd like to find out if a patient is getting better, doing as expected or getting worse."The voice on the other end said, "What is the patients name and room number?""Sara Finkell, in room 302."
"I'll connect you with the nursing station."
"3A nursing station, how can I help you?"
"I'd like to know the condition of Sara Finkell in room 302."
"Just a moment please, while I look at her records......Mrs Finkell is doing very well. In fact she's had two full meals and her blood pressure is fine. She'll be taken off the heart monitor in a couple of hours and if she continues this improvement, Dr. Cohen is going to send her home tuesday at noon."
The woman said, "That's fantastic!....That's wonderful news!"
The nurse said, "From your enthusiam, I take it you are a close family member or a very close friend."
"Neither! I'm sara Finkell in room 302...nobody here tells me anything."

Oh Sush I'm so sorry.
I just hope your dad
makes a great recovery.

Sending your family thoughts
and prayers.

This is REALLY funny (with the exception below) ... I had to take my step-mom to the hospital today to have some annual tests ... and they have cable in the waiting room .. and they were showing an old movie "Hospital" with George C. Scott ... all the little "busy sitting on their arses behind the glass window nurses hadn't a clue as to why everyone in the waiting room was laughing so hard ... LOL

Sush - sorry to hear about your dad - but glad to hear he is doing better (not in CCU - they don't allow patients to have phones in there).

Back
Top Bottom