Whatcha Cooking For Dinner June 1st???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I have Italian Beef cooking in the slow cooker. It smells heavenly and I can't wait to dive into it. I need to run to the store for the Hoagie Buns, Chips, Dill Pickles (for DH.....Peppercinis for me) still. I think I'll grab some mozzerella and melt some of that on the sandiches to.

A working dinner at the desk...thick cut wheatberry bread, turkey, sliced brie, green apple, field greens and a little basil aioli. Sea salt potato chips, and a tall glass of h2o. Not very exciting, but it will hold me over.

Last edited:
David
Paul and I are going to a movie tonight. I packed Paulie and extra sandwich.. David had Mcdonalds before coming over. I'll skip dinner.

weird combination...mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, onion rings and piña coladas

i couldn't sleep today, so i made a coupla things to eat as dinner and leftovers, before they went bad in the fridge.

i made 2 pork tenderloins on the grill, one was marinated in evoo, balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary. the other was marinated in evoo and fresh sage.
both came out fantastic on a real charcoal grill. :chef: coulda used more sage tho.

i also grilled a bunch of spicy hot italian turkey sausages, and sliced sweet onions and fennel. delicious on whole grain bread with a1 steak sauce.

additionally, i broiled several skinless split chicken breasts that were marinated in "world harbor" brand thai marinade. they looked and smelled good, haven't tasted them yet.

and after all of that, i forgot my leftovers tonight, so i'm having roast beast on garlic bread, with melted cheddar and raw onions. with a side o' fries.

c'mon over middie!!! plenty of food to go around. :chef:

i'm only allowed to have the roast beast with onions on garlic bread when i'm alone, tho. you breath can kill at 10 paces after eating one.

Back
Top Bottom