Snack before bedtime??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
apple pie sounds good audeo!

Are you sure you're not pregnant Bang? lol

It's a lovely drug for pain! Acctually it's a controled substance. I had a migrain that I have been fighting all week & I was out of my Duridran(sp?). So I took a Lortab & I feel wonderful this morning! :D

Thanks! I can laugh without my head feeling like it's going to explode. Which is a good thing because I find it hard not to laugh around here!

Congrats middie! I don't get them often, but when I do they hang on for about a week! This is the first one I've had in a couple of months & I thought I was going to die!

Well, I sorta have that problem too. But it was caused by some medicen I was on & I had surgery so I could stop taking that certin pill & it has gone down a lot.

my last one was the day my grandfather was buried.
my sister is a med. assistant so she got me in to see the
doctor 5 days later. i've had hbp for about 5 yrs but nobody
wanted to do anything for it. So i went and saw this doctor my
sister sent me to see. in a nutshell i was lucky to not be with my
grandfather according to him. so he put me on hbp medicine right
there and then. no migraines since, and i couldn't be any happier.

That was a close call! It's great that you are doing good now though! I started having migrains when I was in high school & the doc said they were being caused by stress.

thank you crewsk. i'm glad you're doing better too.
i don't wish a migraine on anyone except maybe a couple
ex boyfriends lol

still haven't had dinner yet.. lol.. actually forgot all about it. not surprising! I just had a couple dill pickles thus far.. I still might make that steak.. why not, it's Saturday night!!

I love pickles!!!.. and no, I'm not pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom