Yea! I found this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nrkelly

Assistant Cook
I've been looking for a REAL cooking board for years. Most of the ones I've found don't have very much discussion going on, just posting of recipes. I'm so glad to have found this place. I don't know if I'll get any sleep tonight - I'm too busy looking through recipes!

My name is Nicole. I'm 33, mom of an 11 year old boy, 6 year old girl, 3 year old girl (who only likes her sitter's food :rolleyes: ). I go to school full time @ UT El Paso. My husband works full time, school part time.

I mostly look for meals that can be made quickly (I love the crockpot, but sometimes I want it prepared differently) b/c I'm usually tired when I get home from class. Two days of the week the kids have sports/scouting and two days my dh is in class, so it's tough to not resort to sandwiches, lol.

HI, and welcome! Glad you found the boards; everyone here has great ideas, and I'm sure you'll find some tips for fast, easy meals that won't stress you out - and! - that the kids will love!

Hi Nicole and a big welcome to DC..Look around, jump in and ask questions. People here will rugh to help you...Glad you've found us.

kadesma:)

img_277630_0_1f7a06b7c2315ba3d9c7a88fd21ef290.gif

Nicole, it's wonderful to have you here with us! :chef:

Hi & welcome from Tennessee! Don't know where you find the time to surf the 'net but so glad you found this spot. . . .you will looooove it here! - Glenda

Welcome from the Great Lakes region (Michigan). You will find the folk here to be extremely freindly and helpful. We have a truly international bunch who love to cook, and who love to help. We even have some people who seem to know do some serious research on just about any topic you can think of, and how those things pertain to food and cooking techniques (Ok Mike, fess up).

What you won't find is flame wars. I have never seen one on this site and I've been a part of it for around two years now. This is a great place to be. Glad you're here.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Welcome from California. This is a great place to visit, chat or post and read recipes..we have some of the best cooks that you would ever wat to know.
Dove

Welcome Nicole! What are you majoring in at UT El Paso? I'm workinig on my Master of Instruction and Curriculum at the University of Phoenix (online). I have really enjoyed the online format (transportation issues are why I chose that route). I'm sure you will enjoy it here--there are some really great people here!

:) Barbara
9.gif

Back
Top Bottom