What is your favorite commercial?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoy all of the cow commercials too, but another favorite of mine is the Geico one where the squirrel runs across the road & causes a car crash & then gives a 2nd squirrel the "high five". That one's been around for awhile now, yet still makes me laugh.

Oh, & I also like the recent ones with George Hamilton touting some "toasted" chip (Ritz maybe?), obviously making fun of himself as a "tan maven".

Oh man I have quite a few. I like the one for Budweiser where the pony thinks he pulling the sled and it's being pushed from behind by the bigger clyedales. A few years ago McDonald's had one with a baby in a swing. When the swing went up the baby smiled and when it went down he'd start to cry. Turns out when the swing went up the baby could see the McDonald's sign.
I also like the one for Nascar where the guy is saying the track is his "driveway". Those are just a few.

I like all of those too! LOL I forget about them all.

BC, it's Wheat Thins for George. That one is funny too. Glad he has a sense of humor.

I like the original Beggin Strips ad where the dog is running frantically around the kitchen yelling: "Bacon! Bacon bacon bacon!"

I love the dancing in the rain elephant, the milk commercials where three kids dance in cow costumes, and think the animation in the Geico Gecko commercials is great. Ironically, I don't even know what the elephant is advertising. Obviously, TV commercials aren't very effective on me when I can't remember what they are advertising!!

I, too, love that Geaorge is willing to make fun of himself.

I love the dancing-in-the-rain elephant as well. It's a commercial for General Electric re: how environmentally responsible they are.

My favorite is that Crayola commercial where the kid say's "This is my pet snake Monty, we haven't told mom he's missing yet" LOL!

Boy does THAT remind me of my youth! LOL!

~ Raven ~

I love all those! And, of course, the budweiser commercial from a few Superbowls back that had the Clydesdales playing football, with a zebra as the ref.
There's one I really like, that shows women, and the verbage shows how long they've survived cancer. They are my heroes.

Citi Bank (Capitol One?) - follow up to bank pillagers that can't adapt to jobs like - ice cream server, valet, airline steward (hitting passengers with medieval spiked balls in the face). Cracks me up every time. And, identity theft, men with women's voices. And, those Happy Cows from California.

The cheerleader at Jack in the Box's office is pretty funny, too.
Cheering for the stapling.... "STAPLE, STAPLE, STAPLE"
and at the bathroom door... "GO, JACK, GO!"

I think Jack's ads are usually pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom