Welcome to all our new members!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I just want to welcome you all. I don't get on here as often and I'm afraid I've missed a lot of you so just a little shout out to you all.

Thanks a bunch!

And thanks to all the admin that keep it a fresh place to be...I kinda feel like i am cheating on the other site, but this site is so much more fun....<peeks thru e-curtains> I am as giddy as a school boy!

img_277450_0_d4e036696d32a3f4c9c2690727259ff9.gif

Wow, there have been so many new members in the last week, it's hard to remember who I've welcomed, so, to all of you that I haven't said it to yet, you'll love this place!!

img_277734_0_bcd61a316a700b63533b0231925699f2.gif

I have been slacking a bit on welcoming the new members lately so for those that I have missed, WELCOME!!!

I'm jumping on the welcome wagon too - welcome to all the new members! I have been horribly busy the last couple of weeks so I apologize that I have not been able to welcome you when you joined! Glad you are all here!

I'm right there with ya, Sizzlin! I don't have time to get on and read ALL the posts! It's so awesome to see how the DC community has expanded! So a merry welcome to all! I still peek around when I have a chance to sit down, but that's not too often lately. My fiance's two teenage, and hungry, boys are home for the summer, so I am keeping busy attempting to keep them fed!!!! Love y'all! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom