Sad news...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
I just need to put this out...

Back in March my best friend's partner was diagnoised with lung cancer. On that very day, I quit smoking.

Tomorrow, she is going in for brain surgery. Last week they found a cancerous tumor on the right side of her brain about the size of a golf ball. This has already cause muscle damage on the left side of her arm/hand/shoulder/neck. Her brother is also dying of a brain tumor and may not make it through the week.

Thanks for listening. My friend is having a very hard time right now. She had to do all the paper work for the living will, Attorney In Fact, etc today (they are gay and have been together for over 40 yrs but this is the only legal way).

Please light a candle, pray, or do what ever it is you do tomorrow around 12:30 CT....her surgery should last 4-5 hours.

Oh Angie, I am so sorry. I am offering up a little prayer now and I will pray tomorrow for her (and you) at the specified time. A big hug to you.

Angie,
I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers will be offered, for any and all who need them..Thank you for feeling comfortable enough here at DC to share this with us.

hugs to all of you,
kadesma

img_277137_0_ff99e86e7ee4a17829dd32f7242d4ea0.gif
Prayers headed your way.

img_277137_1_828382c27b63bff067e633a198218f00.gif

~ Raven ~

I'm sorry that your friends are going through such an awful time. My prayers are added to everyone elses.

Thank goodness she pulled out of it OK and the Neurologists think they got every little bit! At first they were worried that she wasn't moving her left arm but now she is. She is wake, aware, talking and demanding!!!!!! YEA!

The bad news...as she was going into surgery, her brother died...of a brain tumor...

This is the friend I was talking about having the benefit for. Looks like the kids already have the ball rolling on this.

Back
Top Bottom