New Baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrsmac

Head Chef
Hi all, I have just come on quickly to say I had a baby boy 3 weeks ago (20th May- 2 weeks early) His name is Riley and he weighed 8lb 3 oz so I was glad he was early!! My foot is getting better but I still have a big boot to stop it moving and I can't drive until the end of June.
Other than that I am well and the baby is gorgeous but I am biased. he is a pretty good baby, much better than his older sisters!!!
I will be around more once I am able to walk easily and I get some more sleep!! I miss you all.:)

Congratulations, MrsMac and welcome, Riley! I'm so happy for you. Rest, enjoy your new son and know we're all looking forward to your return to DC. We can't wait to see pictures, too!:)

How wonderful a new little one for you. I love his name, looking forward to pictures and having you back with us more often..Congratulations

kadesma:)

img_279110_0_91434a0beddd846f73bc4d5e691507b4.jpg

Dh has helped me put a picture in! (I am not that advanced!) This is when Riley was a few hours old. I haven't taken any photos for a week or so I must take some or he will accuse me of not bothering cause he's the 3rd child!

He is so alert !!!!!and beautiful-what concentration for a guy who is only a few hours old!!!!!

Congratulations mrsmac! Riley is so beautiful! What a blessing! I am so happy for you. I hope your foot heals soon - can't wait to hear from you again. Thanks for sharing the great picture and congratulations again!

Congratulations Mrsmac!! What a handsome little guy Riley is!! Take good care of yourself and your new little angel, we are so happy for you!!:)

Back
Top Bottom