KA Replacement Parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jennyema

Chef Extraordinaire
In addition to breaking both my big food processor and my little chopper one ... now the blender broke!

I need a new blender jar with the blade.

It's a KitchenAid.

I have perused the internet for a replacement but find the KA site and related parts sites hard to negotiate. Cuisinart parts are a snap by comparison.

Does anyone know of a reputable place to buy KA replacement parts?

jennyema said:
In addition to breaking both my big food processor and my little chopper one ... now the blender broke!

I need a new blender jar with the blade.

It's a KitchenAid.

I have perused the internet for a replacement but find the KA site and related parts sites hard to negotiate. Cuisinart parts are a snap by comparison.

Does anyone know of a reputable place to buy KA replacement parts?

Yep, this is gonna saund strange, but I have never had any problems with anything I've purchased from E-Bay, including a KA mixer for my Daughter-in-Law (she's a great young lady and a real catch for my son:mrgreen: .

You might just find a great price on the parts you need.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

GW,

I thought about EBay, as I have af riend who buys everything on it -- even shoes and stuff. :ohmy: I will look there!

Kleenex, your site is just what I need!! Exactly.

So my plan will be to noodle around on Ebay and see what people are charging for the part (now I think I need the blade only) and if it is cheap then I'll go for it, but if not, Kleenex' site definitely is the place to go.

THANKS GUYS

Re KA website navigation: I've found it confusing too. Sometimes the trick, when some necessary component seems to be missing is to scroll way to the right. That is a very unusual and non-intuitive design lay out.

My experiences with the customer service people on the telephone and on their forum have been terrific.

:) Do your home work on Ebay so as to not get screwed on shipping some places charge really high shipping and some dont.
I just got a slicer, grater attachment for a KA mixer for a friend as I have one already
I paid $39.00 for attachment and $13.00 shipping
It was a good deal to me other sellers want like & 100.00 and give free shipping so its worth it to do the math.
Your friend will know how to get you the best deal.

JENNYEMA: The site that KLEENEX recommends is a great one. You can find just about any appliance part you need. Give it a try, hopefully you still know your model number. It should be listed in the owner's manual. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom