What did you eat today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liketobake

Senior Cook
What did you eat today?

So far I have had:

One Orange
2 grilled cheese sandwiches
4 glasses of ice water

:lucky:

Today I've had two 16 oz mugs of decaf tea, no sugar; a soup-bowl of braised cabbage, and a pint of skim milk. Right now I'm have a Bud Lite and nibbling on Orville Redenbacher's "Smart Pop", which has 15 calories per cup.
For supper we're having tuna salad sandwiches on whole wheat bread and skim milk to drink.

3 cups coffee w/half n half
1 hot dog w/Roman Meal bun
1/2 of a Supreme Pizza (about a 10 incher)
32 oz Iced Tea (sweetened)
1 cup Chex mix
1 Wild Cherry Pepsi

(geez, I feel so dirty... I might need to fast/cleanse)

Meusli for breakfast with large cup of Earl Grey tea
Chicken salad sandwich on granary bread for lunch with an apple and some Turkish cherries
About 2 litres of water during the day
Dinner: Prawns with lime and coriander, brocolli and spring onions in a little black bean sauce, served with wild rice.
Large cup of Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee

1 large Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic
Now off to bed (11.50 pm):)

Geez, I've had 36 oz. of ice water and 16 of ice tea,yes I'm afloat:LOL: I've been getting things ready for supper, so lunch was just about 1/2 cup of tuna salad..that's it.

kadesma:)

I had the juice of 2 oranges and toast with marg for breakfast
For lunch i had chapati with lentils and water. I wasnt hungry at dinnertime so i just had some soup and an apple. Now im having my bedtime milk lol. then im off to bed :eek:). See you 2moro lol

Oh yeah i had an iced mocha from starbucks and a packet of walkers tomato ketchup flavour. You know wot, good thread, interesting to see what people like to go through in a day. :eek:).

Add a bagel with cream cheese to the list, two strawberries, and another glass of water.

:lucky:

The Z said:
3 cups coffee w/half n half
1 hot dog w/Roman Meal bun
1/2 of a Supreme Pizza (about a 10 incher)
32 oz Iced Tea (sweetened)
1 cup Chex mix
1 Wild Cherry Pepsi

(geez, I feel so dirty... I might need to fast/cleanse)

:LOL:
I'd cleanse too, but, don't know any.
I won't even put what I ate today:angel: :pig:

Middie, you need to eat more than that!

I had an orange and a cup of decaf coffee for breakfast. Then mid morning I was hungry again so I ate leftovers from dinner last night (hamsteak and scalloped potatoes), then spaghetti and pasta sauce for lunch, and grilled chicken, veggies kabobs, pasta salad and corn on the cob for dinner. Needless to say, I'm stuffed! I eat alot of small meals rather than eating big meals.

Last edited:
OJ and coffee for breakfast
A banana
An Armenian dish made with hulled wheat and chicken for lunch
Pork tenderloin with a porcini mushroom sauce, tossed salad and a couple of glasses of Pinot Noir for dinner.

Andy M. said:
Pork tenderloin with a porcini mushroom sauce, tossed salad and a couple of glasses of Pinot Noir for dinner.

Hey Andy, by any chance you didn't use the recipe I submitted for the tenderloin from allrecipes.com did you?

Had coffee and a Nutrigrain cereal bar for breakfast, taquitos and tamales for lunch, and made a Balsamic Glazed Pan Roasted Chicken Breast with a Tomato, Truffle, and Chive Vinaigrette, Herbes de Provence Steamed Rice, and Sauteed Vegetables and Mushrooms. Finished it off with a bottle of 1998 Alex Gambal "Fixin" Cote d'Or. They made 125 cases of this wine; I have 2 bottles left. :unhappy:

Attachments

• chickenbreast.jpg
    chickenbreast.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 154
  • gambal-burgundy.jpg
    gambal-burgundy.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
had toast with black currant jam and some fried ground meat and a glass of milk for breakfast,8 glasses of water...no lunch so far,its 1:15 pm.

pineapple juice at breaky ...running late for work
h..u...g...e morning tea at work
salt and pepper squid with chips and salad for lunch
h...u...g...e after work nibblies with drinks

am not really hungry for dinner....although it is time for tea here

ironchef said:
Hey Andy, by any chance you didn't use the recipe I submitted for the tenderloin from allrecipes.com did you? ...

Actually, no. I had an older recipe and tried that.

I don't seem to have your recipe. Care to repost it for me??

Jasmine rice, curried cauliflower, curried lentils, tandoori chicken, curried chicken, rice pudding. All washed down with a Kingfisher Lager.

Back
Top Bottom