Dinner Thursday, June 29th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
So whats everyone fixing for dinner tonight? I going to slow bake some ribs in the oven, then finish them off with bbq sauce on the grill. For sides it'll be corn on the cob, baked potatoes with sour cream and butter.

Sounds yummy, Sizzlin!

I have 4 grilled burgers leftover from last night, so it looks like re-runs for us. Maybe I'll whip up some kind of special sauce for them...DH over-cooked them a little. They're not quite hockey pucks, just a little dry.

Last edited:
We're going to a wind up dinner for my daughters ball team tonight. The adults get enchiladas and some kind of corn/fruit salad, and the kids get pizza. I'll take a green salad along with me too, just to round out the meal for my kids.

was going to try to

broil pork chops dc gave some great advise, but when i went
to the freezer to take them out this morning they were not there.

must have dreamed i had some. anyway we are going to have burgers and hot dogs on the grill, just up the street they are selling fresh peaches and cream corn yum i love corn in july, also might do some baked beans not sure
and home made fries.

i really was looking forward to using the broiler something new for me.

Licia, I keep wanting to try something new with pork chops, but all I have on hand for breading is a shake and bake spicy version for pork, or I could just dip them in egg wash and then into seasoned dry breadcrumbs and then bake. In the future I think I will let them marinade in a bbq sauce and then grill them.

I'm thawing some chicken breasts and will have Mexican chicken salad. Can't decide whether to make guacamole or just use sliced avocadoes. Decisions! Decisions!

In-laws arrive tonight to join us on our trip, still have laundry to do, other last-minute stuff, so...

probably something quick - jarred sauce and pasta with garlic bread.

French dip, corn on the cob,done on the grill with butter and thyme, melon ,apples,banana, grapes,apricots, with a honey lime dressing. Just ice cream in molasses cookies for dessert.

kadesma:)

abjcooking said:
maple mustard salmon with a side of cheesy vegetables

Is that norgeskog's recipe?

Would you be interested in posting a link in our Salmon Challenge thread in the Dine with Us forum? mudbug is looking for good Salmon recipes.

Alix,
That is norgeskog's recipe. I will find the thread and post his recipe. This will be the 4th time I've fixed it, it is so quick and easy, and of couse very good. I am not very familiar with the dine for us section, but I will post another one of my favorite salmon recipes in a new thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom