Dinner Sat. July 1st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BreezyCooking

Washing Up
Dinner tonight was one of my favorites - your fairly basic turkey burger done outside on the charcoal grill.

I just mixed a package of ground turkey with some Worcestershire sauce, granulated garlic, & a dash McCormick's Montreal Grill Seasoning & formed into 4 patties. Then hubby tossed them on the grill, along with some split hard rolls.

They were delicious - a true taste of summer cooking. Topped mine with ketchup, blue cheese dressing, dill pickle relish, a slice of fresh tomato & a slice of raw Vidalia onion. Shamelessly ate 2 of them, having skipped lunch (normally can only eat 1).

My daughter and her husband had a cook-out tonight, and we are stuffed with crab dip, layered bean dip, Killer Baked Beans, burgers, hot dogs and cake. I was good and didn't eat any cake, but I brought home a plate of burger and beans for tomorrow. :-p

I grilled some chicken breasts and also some whole garlic, mushrooms and yellow squash. In the oven I roasted white and red potatoes and vidalia onions. I also tried a new recipe for southwest rice - very good. I made a keylime pie for dessert - my father in law's favorite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom