Hi From South Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chicky

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,
I can see it's gonna take a while before, I get this down pat but it looks fun and I look foward to meeting you all soon!

Hey girl! It's good to see you here. Don't worry, you will get the hang of it fast. I'm sure you will love it here as much as James and I do!

:) Barbara
2.gif

Welcome and glad to see you've already met someone from your state. There are a few southerners here and the others seem to like us. You will fit right in.

welcome to DC, Chicky!! Hey talking to everyone is not a science project, just jump right in any chats you feel like!! I assure you you will be made to feel very welcome by all these helpful, friendly people!!:) :)

Good Morning and Welcome to our site, chicky!
Looks like you know Barb & James....so you must be a wonderful person!

Hello Chicky guess who ? :ohmy:
Yep its MAIDRITE here to Welcome you to YOUR NEW CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!!! Join on IN !!! :cool:

Attachments

• Cone_and_cherry.gif
    Cone_and_cherry.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 34
  • grillofmydreams1.jpg
    grillofmydreams1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 193
  • grillofmydreams2.jpg
    grillofmydreams2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 218
Hey Chicky

Hey Chicky from one southern girl to another, luv ya ! Thanks for telling me about the site, thought you and Barb and maidrite would keep it all to yaselfs huh? LOL Really though, its been fun so far:)

Thanks you all for the nice welcome, I'm sure I will get the hang of this in no time thanks Barb for showing me to this wonderful site!

Back
Top Bottom