If you Were a Pizza....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
If YOU were a pizza..... what kind of pizza would you be? :chef:

Personally I would like to be a thin crust with soy cheese (Im lactose intollerant) with onions, black olives and sausage. (with thick acidic sauce)
68.gif

I'd like to be a real neapolitan pizza - thin crust Margarita - cooked in a real wood fired pizza oven. :)

A New York style pizza (grew up with them and love them), just with the usual sauce and cheese, but with anchovies.

I would definately be a big fat pan pizza loaded with sausage and cheese and fat.

Honestly, I wouldn't wish anyone calling me a "pizza"... "pizza" in Italian slang means something/someone boring.:ohmy:

Moreover, I wouldn't relish the idea of being eaten alive:wacko:

Well, being a California girl, I'd be a thin crust, still warm, with great California cheese, tomatoes from the garden and tons of fresh avocado slices on top.

I would be a massive deep-dish pizza, with sausge pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper, and onions, tons of cheese and chunky sauce...

b/c I miss good Chicago pizza SO much.... you'd think a college town would have good pizza, but I have been woefully disappointed with the pizza in Bloomington for almost 3 years

Back
Top Bottom