Steven Raichlen's How to Grill Everything Cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
Most of the grilled recipes we use at our BBQ are from Steven Raichlen's How to Grill Everything Cookbook-this is Jimmy's bible!!

That's so weird you mentioned this! Just last night my husband's buddy brought that book over as a gift for us! It is fantastic!
I particularly like how everything is shown, hands-on.
(and I can't WAIT to try the grilled pizza!!!)

I have 3 of his books. They are GREAT!

I went to BJ's one time 2 summers ago and he was there in person giving a grilling demo and signing books. I spoke to him for maybe 5 minutes and he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly nice and genuine.

I told him I already owned the book he was signing (as well as 2 others) so he asked for my name and address and said he would send signed book plates for them. And in about a week they showed up.

Guy is a total class act. And a grilling god.

Steven is a mensch! and for the record, he teaches several weeks of Grilling bootcamp" every year at the Greenbrier in white Sulphur Springs, WVA. Now, the Greenbrier is not a budget place, but is IS romantic and magical, and couple that with Steven's grilling classes and their fabulous golf courses, and you have the makings of a dream vacation.

Just food for thought...... :)

Excellent book. I'm almost completely vegetarian and I use his recipes for my carnivorous friends. Never had a complaint yet in 5 years!!

Back
Top Bottom